Wednesday, September 7, 2011

When in doubt, transfer the guilt

Norm added the "I'll do it" at the bottom. She is more proactive than me.


An unfortunate side effect of me moving out is that Norm (real initials: MP,) bears the brunt of the Post-It tirades.

Even more unfortunate is that she got lumped into the "mess" that I created in the living room while packing. Younger Sister wrote, "I know we're leaving/moving during Labor Day," even though the "we" encompasses just me.

If "we" is just "me," then "certain places" means what? The cloud of dirt that follows me around?

Also, in case you got confused, YS did not clean the bedroom. B.R. is her shorthand for bathroom.

Oh, wait, you're still confused?

Sorry, I can't help you with why she usually cleans twice. That part makes sense to no one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment